Naruto Burning Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Burning Secrets

Join the ninja world, learn new jutsu join the akatsuki and capture jinchuriki or go against them and become one of the strongest ninjas of the universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Inside the village
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 am by Kiracku

» Arena
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 am by Kiracku

» battle systems
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am by Kiracku

» Invasion
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:34 am by Kiracku

» Naraku's Template
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:34 am by Naraku

» Naraku Jutsu
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:28 am by Naraku

» Who wants a Jinchuriki
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:04 am by Kiracku

» Yami's Jutsu
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:43 am by Naught

» The Streets
Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:14 am by Kiracku

Top posters
Kiracku
Naraku Jutsu I_vote_lcapNaraku Jutsu I_voting_barNaraku Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Darkness
Naruto
Naught
Riku
Naraku

Naraku Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naraku
Jounin
Naraku

Character sheet
Ninjutsu:
Naraku Jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000/5000Naraku Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/5000)
Taijutsu:
Naraku Jutsu Left_bar_bleue2800/5000Naraku Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/5000)
Genjutsu:
Naraku Jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000/5000Naraku Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/5000)

Naraku Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Naraku Jutsu   Naraku Jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:28 am

Name: Water Clone
Type:Supplementary
Description: Creates a clone made of Water

Name: Water release: Hands of waves
Type: Offense
Description: This jutsu will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Name: Water release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offense, Long range
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a wave from the sky. This jutsu can be cancelled in an instant.

Name:Water release: Exploding Water Colliding wave
Description:After spitting out a great volume of water from his mouth, the enemy is swallowed up by this advancing surge and crushed. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks.

Name: Sword Barrage
Type: Offense Long range
Description:With this jutsu, the user makes a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash doing liberal damage to the enemy.

Name: Slicing Crimson Wave
Type: offense
Description:a simple crescent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Name: Water release: Black Rain Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:This jutsu creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Name: Water release: Raining Fire
Type: Offense, Wide Range
Description: After using the Black Rain technique Himora, Throws an explosive tag into the mist, causing an explosion which results in raining fire

Name: Calm water Suffication
Type:Genjutsu
Description: A genjutsu that, places the Victim in a scenrio where they believe, they are slowly drowning in a body of water, it affects the nerve cells in the brain , Forcing it to shut down the body leaving the victim lifeless

Name: Water Style: Water Hardened Drill
Type: Offense, Ninjutsu
Description: Name: The user brings up a tsunami of water that goes into his hand. He then kicks up his opponent, then goes up in the air above his opponent, and uses the tsunami water to create a drill. The opponent then gets hammered by the water drill and supposedly dies from it.

Name:Shouten Mizu
Description: After Completely opening his
eyes, Himora's Senses increase to inhuman level, allowing him counter
nearly any taijutsu(Last for 8 post four of mine four of my opponents)

Name:Chikushou Mizu
Type:After awakening his devils eyes, and shouten Mizu
Description: This form allows Himora to gain a thin cloak
similar to jinchuriki, it glows purple and can be manipulated like water around his body

Name: Narakegan
Description: Himora's own unique doujutsu, it's history is unknown but apparently himora
is not the first person to awaken these eyes, as it was mythed to turn all emotion into pure hate and power. These eye glow depending on himora's mood. They allow Himora to cast Powerful Genjutsu
and increases his perception, stamina and accuracy, he can see through solid objects. these eyes are so effective that even when not in use, their piercing glow is still very noticable. When in use all of Himora's water jutsu's only much less chakra

Name:Blazing River Palm
Type:Offense
Description: Himora forms a thin Layer of water around his palms
or weapon and alters the temperature. the technique is very effective when in close combat
The water can boil to a point where they could melt wholes in metal with a simple touch. ( Last for 10 post )

Name: Demonic Illusion Flesh Decomposition
Type: Genjutsu
Description: The enemy is place in a genjutsu
where there flesh is ripped of the bone by several shodowy figures
the pain is very real and may place the victim in a comatized state

Name: Demonic Flute Phantom Sound Chains
Description:Using her flute, Tayuya creates the illusion that her opponent is in a never-ending room of bones. They are bound by wires that hang from the ceiling, restricting their movement. Soon after, their flesh will begin to melt away from their bones, causing great pain and horror to the target.

Name: Demonic phantom wave
Description:After summoning her Doki, Himora will play a melody which causes them to emit an ethereal ghost of chakra from their mouths. These ghosts are basically chakra imbued with mental energy. They starve for physical energy and only have a desire to feed on the chakra of anyone close. If they manage to consume that someone's chakra, it will limit her opponent's ability to create any more chakra of their own. This can prove very valuable in Himora's battles. Himora has matered the flute to the point he does not require the doki to summon these phantoms.

Name: Wind Style Great Breakthrough
Description:This technique creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling everything in its path.

Name: Flying Swallow
Type: offense
Description:by feeding chakra into the weapon, the ninja will increase the length and density of his blade to strike an enemy from several feet out of the physical blade's range. This is accomplished by creating an invisible extension of chakra that shapes into an edge that functions like the normal blade itself.
Seeing the blade, the opponent may misjudge how far they need to move to avoid an incoming strike and thereby still be cut even if they manage to avoid the metal portion of the blade. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron. This technique works best with elemental chakra, especially with wind chakra for offensive cutting power.

Name: Flying Combustion
Type: Long Range Offense
Description: The user spits out several water bullets in the
shape of small birds. Upon impact the birds exlode causing several blades
of wind to fly in the direction of the opponent these birds can be controlled mentally

Name: Wind release Falling Petal Dance
Description:This jutsu allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the jutsu, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can control the direction and power of the technique to the max as a last resort.

Name: Blade of Wind
Description:This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is said to be impossible to block because of its intangible nature.

Name: Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Description:The user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra. The blasts are capable of piercing into an opponent's flesh, similar to bullets. It is similar to Wind Release: Vacuum Wave, but instead of shooting one large blast, it shoots several smaller ones.

Name: Summoning Rashomon Gates
Type: Defense
Description: The user summonsa large demonic gate allowing
a nearly impenetrable defense

Name: Summoning Rashomon Abyss
Description: The user Summons a rashomon gate
under the opponent. the gate then opens up causing the victim to be trapped forever in
the abyss

Name: Forbiddeden jutsu Seal Destruction
Type: Forbidden
Description:Himora does a forbidden jutsu, like the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection, then hands start grabbing the opponent until a large hand grasps him/her, which pulls him back in the reincarnation holder, and they come back down in the ground.
Back to top Go down

Naraku Jutsu
Page 1 of 1