Naruto Burning Secrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Burning Secrets

Join the ninja world, learn new jutsu join the akatsuki and capture jinchuriki or go against them and become one of the strongest ninjas of the universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Inside the village
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 am by Kiracku

» Arena
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 am by Kiracku

» battle systems
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am by Kiracku

» Invasion
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:34 am by Kiracku

» Naraku's Template
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:34 am by Naraku

» Naraku Jutsu
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:28 am by Naraku

» Who wants a Jinchuriki
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:04 am by Kiracku

» Yami's Jutsu
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:43 am by Naught

» The Streets
Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:14 am by Kiracku

Top posters
Kiracku
Naruto jutsu I_vote_lcapNaruto jutsu I_voting_barNaruto jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Darkness
Naruto
Naught
Riku
Naraku

Naruto jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Nine-Tailed Jinchuriki
Naruto

Character sheet
Ninjutsu:
Naruto jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000/5000Naruto jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/5000)
Taijutsu:
Naruto jutsu Left_bar_bleue2800/5000Naruto jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/5000)
Genjutsu:
Naruto jutsu Left_bar_bleue1000/5000Naruto jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/5000)

Naruto jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Naruto jutsu   Naruto jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 am

Name: Jinchūriki Transformations
Type: Offense
Description: As the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails, both Naruto's mind and body are occasionally influenced by it. Physically, Naruto has some of the fox's characteristics, such as whisker-like marks on his cheeks and larger than normal canines, which become enhanced further during his transformations.

Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description: Naruto's first signature jutsu, the Shadow Clone Technique takes advantage of the massive chakra reserve Naruto possesses due to him being the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails. Naruto is able to create upwards to two thousand clones, and able to have a decent amount of chakra in each of them.

Name: Summoning Technique
Description: Naruto was first taught how to use the Summoning Technique by Jiraiya. After allowing Naruto to sign the Summoning Contract with the toads of Myōbokuzan, Jiraiya took Naruto through the execution of the technique in order to provide Naruto with allies in future battles.

Name: Rasengan
Description: Naruto required the use of two to form it due to his poor chakra control, thus using a clone to form the "shell" of the sphere. Despite this, Naruto has used the Rasengan effectively in almost every one of his fights after mastering it.

Name: Crescent Moon Rasengan
Description: Naruto combines the Rasengan with the rays of a crescent moon to engulf it in a blinding white light. This forms a white crescent moon with a star in the Rasengan, making the attack larger and more powerful.

Name: Great Ball Rasengan
Description: Like the regular Rasengan, Naruto uses a shadow clone to help form it. However, by adding increased amounts of chakra, he can increase the size and power of the regular Rasengan.

Name: Nine-Tails Sonic Roar
Description: The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, uses its massive chakra reserve to turn a simple roar into a powerful force of pressure and destruction.

Name: Demon Fox Rasengan.
Description: Naruto has shown that when he is under the influence of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra, he can improve his use of the standard Rasengan and simultaneously make up for his shortcomings in performing the jutsu.

Name: Nine-Tailed Berserk
Description: Naruto performs a sequence of slashes with his claws and finishes the attack with a red chakra aura explosion.

Name: Nine-Tails Barrage
Description: Naruto slashes the opponent and then strikes down on them.

Name: Sexy Technique
Description: Naruto uses it to distract or win over men, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim.

Name: Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Description: This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few two thousands of shadow clones.

Name: Naruto Uzumaki Rasencombo
Description: Naruto uses his Uzumaki Naruto Combo, kicking the enemy while creating several airborne clones that kicks the enemy to the ground. Naruto jumps onto a clone that charges a Rasengan that Naruto uses on the enemy while falling.

Name: Uzumaki Naruto Combo
Description: Naruto makes four shadow clones who, after one clone punches the opponent into the air then powerfully knocks the enemy into the air.

Name: Special Attack Rasengan
Description: Naruto punches the enemy to the ground and creates two clones as one forms a weaker Rasengan in the other's hand that the clone strikes the enemy with.

Name: Uzumaki Naruto Combo Attack
Description: Naruto creates two clones that punch the enemy, then Naruto comes from the left, punching them again, after which a clone kicks the enemy in the air. All three Naruto jump in the air and grab the enemy throwing them into the ground.

Name: Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball
Description: While in his Six-Tailed Fox form, Naruto disperses a massive amount of his chakra and blood into the air. He then solidifies this chakra into a sphere in front of him, firing it away when ready.

Name: Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball
Description:While in his Four-Tailed Fox form, Naruto disperses a massive amount of his chakra and blood into the air which take the form of many bubbles surrounding him. They come together to form a larger bubble that compresses to a smaller ball about the size of a peach pit that Naruto swallows, which explodes within him. He releases the explosion in the form of a massive wave of chakra from his mouth.
Back to top Go down

Naruto jutsu
Page 1 of 1